I have a slight shoe obsession… So naturally, Addie has a genetic predisposition to being a shoe addict! I’m perfectly okay with this, because baby shoes are so cute – Especially baby moccasins! Whether or not Joey will approve of this lifelong shoe “problem” is irrelevant… He’s a guy and just doesn’t understand 😉.
Anyways, we absolutely looooove Freshly Picked moccasins. I’m definitely planning to get her a few more pairs as she grows. They are everything you could possibly want in a baby/toddler shoe:
1) They’re freaking adorable. This is very important. 😜
2) They are amazing quality. You can literally feel how great the quality is as soon as you take them out of the package. They’re also made of 100% genuine leather, so they have that perfect moccasin smell… You know what I’m talking about. 😍
3) They’re comfortable. I love baby clothes and accessories as much as the next person, but ultimately, my #1 priority is that my sweet, little babe is content and comfortable.
4) They’re easy to put on. Babies aren’t the biggest fans of getting dressed, and Addie is no exception. She loves to tuck all of her extremities in as tight as she can when it’s time to get dressed or undressed. But FP moccs have elastic at the opening, so there’s super easy to just slip her little feet into!
5) They stay on. If there’s one thing Addie is good at, it’s kicking socks/shoes/slippers off. But her FP moccs stay put!
Addie’s very first pair of moccasins are these Weathered Brown ones! We got size 1, so they’re still a tad big on her, but that’s okay because that just means she can wear them for longer! I’ll definitely be investing in another pair for her once she outgrows these ones and is on her way to walking, since soft soles are the best for learning to walk so they can learn to balance properly! You may be thinking “$60 for a pair of freaking baby shoes?”, and honestly, I completely get it! I thought the exact same thing the first time I saw these moccs. But I can tell you that the quality and durability makes it justifiable. I intend to keep these to use for our next babe too, and then I will hang onto them as a keepsake, and hopefully they will eventually get passed down generations. You could also have the option to resell them if you aren’t a sentimental sap like I am.
There are so many wonderful colours and patterns to choose from. I’m OBSESSED with their new Valentine’s line, especially this pair and this pair… Seriously, I’m in love… If you want to get Addie a gift… Just kidding… Kind of… 😉
I’m so stoked to announce that I have teamed up with Freshly Picked to give a pair of these fabulous moccasins to one of you lucky people! I’ll be posting the giveaway details on my Instagram in the next few days, so keep your eye out for that!
Update: Giveaway is now live on IG! Check it out here.
* THANK YOU TO FRESHLY PICKED FOR SPONSORING THIS POST. ALL OPINIONS ARE HONEST, AND MY OWN. *